Information notice on the processing of personal data collected from the data subject.
In accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR - EU Reg. 2016/679 (European general data protection regulation), please find below all necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data provided.
This information notice is not to be considered valid for other websites which may be accessed through links present on websites under the domain of the data controller. Under no circumstances may the data controller be held liable for third-party websites.
This information notice is provided in accordance with article 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European general data protection regulation) and is also based on Directive no. 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, regarding Cookies, and on the personal data protection directive issued by the (Italian) Data Protection Authority on 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
1. ENTITIES INVOLVED WITH DATA PROCESSING
The DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679, is MORETTI SPA, with headquarters in Erbusco (BS) Italy, Via Gandhi 9, 25030.
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Any personal data provided shall be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness referred to by art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
a) to manage inherent data processing (art. 6 lett. b):
– navigation on this website;
– if a data collection form is filled in to send an information request to the data controller;
– to fulfil contractual or legal obligations and for administrative-accounting purposes;
- market research and other advertising and publicity activities.
In order to comply with personal data protection regulations, any processing carried out for administrative-accounting purposes shall be connected with organisational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the type of data being processed. In particular, these purposes are pursued by in-house organisational activities, activities required to fulfil contractual and pre-contractual obligations and information-based activities.
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The personal data that you provide may be disclosed to certain recipients, as referred to by art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679, who will process said data as data processors and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. More precisely, data may be disclosed to recipients belonging to the following categories:
– Entities that provide services for the management of the MORETTI SPA IT system and communication networks (including e-mail);
– Firms or Companies providing support services and consulting;
– Competent authorities in order to fulfil legal obligations and/or orders issued by public authorities, upon request;
– In the case of administrative-accounting purposes, data may be sent to business information companies in order to assess solvency and ability to pay and/or to entities for debt collection purposes.
Entities belonging to the aforementioned categories act as Data processors, or act independently as separate Data controllers. The list of assigned Data processors is kept constantly up to date and is available at the headquarters of MORETTI SPA.
4. TRANSFERRING DATA TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND/OR TO AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
The personal data that you provide will not be transferred abroad, neither within nor outside the European Union.
5. RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA
6. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND REFUSAL
With the exception of the provisions for navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data in dedicated sections on the website.
Providing personal data for the purposes referred to by point a) of this information document is necessary in order to use the specific functions and the services offered by the Data controller, such as receiving a response to a request for information. Failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to obtain the service requested or to use the services offered by the website.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data controller for access to your personal data, to rectify or cancel said data and to restrict their processing.
Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing such as profiling), and the right to data portability.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or legal action, if you believe that your data has been processed in violation of EU Reg. 2016/679, then pursuant to art. 15, letter f) of said EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority and, with reference to art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you ask for your data to be transferred, then the Data controller shall provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
Cookies improve the services that we offer you. Some are strictly necessary in order for the website to work, whereas others allow us to optimise its performance and offer users a better browsing experience.
Cookies that are strictly necessary allow us to:
• Remember the contents of your trolley
• Remember whereabouts you are in the order process
Functional cookies are necessary to:
• Remember your log-in details
• Offer you safe navigation after you've logged in
• Ensure that the website is consistent
• Support the real-time chat system
Performance cookies allow us to:
• Optimise website performance by making the pages you visit load quicker
• Improve the user experience
"Targeting cookies" are used to:
• Allow you to use the "share" and "like” functions
• Send information to other websites in order to personalise the respective advertisements.
• Are used to obtain information on how the website, advertisements and e-mails are used and to notify us of any errors.
• Furthermore, these cookies allow us to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, whether an e-mail has been opened and the time that passes between one click and another. This information may be associated to a user’s details such as an IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analysed together with information relating to other people so as not to identify an individual user over another.
Examples of how cookies are used:
Cookies are necessary in order to improve the services that we offer you, for example:
• They make certain services possible, such as payments, which would not work otherwise
• They allow a service to recognise your device, avoiding you having to repeatedly insert the same information during the same activity
• They calculate how many people are using the services, making them easier to use and ensuring the capacity necessary for fast navigation
• They analyse data to help us understand how you use online public services, allowing us to improve them.
If you wish to eliminate any cookies stored on your computer, then please read the instructions on your browser by clicking the “Help” button in the relative menu. You can also find further information on cookies and how to manage them by visiting the website www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking on the “Help” button in your browser menu.
Last updated: 23/05/2018